Post-Secondary Partnerships/Internship & Scholarship Program
We are seeking dedicated students from technical schools, colleges, universities and trade schools who are interested in building their skillset, experience and a last relationships with AIT Canada! The opportunity to build a great career and potentially return year over year – as well as find a fit post graduation is the ultimate goal!
As part Applied’s Scholarship Program, at the end of each successful term the selected student will receive a scholarship award for their hard work – to be used toward their studies the upcoming fall (or following term). Award values are based on terms, starting at a value of $1,500 – which progressively increases in value year over year!
2022 is the first year of the Intern/Scholarship Program across AIT Canada and we are very excited to have the opportunity to welcome students (and future AIT Associates) across the country through our doors! Rest assured that whatever position you may fill within our company, you will be met with opportunities for training, education, and challenge to help you grow both professionally and personally. We truly view our associates as an investment and highly encourage you to come grow with us.
Our Career Opportunity and Management Employment Training (COMET) is the exclusive, award-winning, fast-track training program of Applied Industrial Technologies. Our program runs from September through May of each year and includes:
- A full time, permanent opportunity within the organization for a new and/or recent graduate
- The first 10 months in a trainee role receiving personalized training and coaching by managers and peers, many of whom started in the same position.
- Product training as well as soft-skills training in sales, communications, and customer service through one-on-one, small group, web-based methods, and on-the-job training.
- We will introduce you to our sales and operations processes, technology, and strong company culture focused on customer satisfaction, personal mastery, and individual/team contributions.
- Following the program, you will be placed in a permanent position in one of our service centers, shops or functions.